Using PhpMyAdmin on your domain in cpanel
Detailed instruction on Using of PhpMyAdmin in cPanel on Linux Hosting server
In this article we will show you how to Use PhpMyAdmin in cPanel
on Linux web hosting India server
. This will help you to access PhpMyAdmin on your account in cpanel. For direct access to the PhpMyAdmin through your domain you will have to install the software first.
PhpMyAdmin is free and easy to use. This user interface allows the user to perform various operations on the database like indexing, creating, managing etc. You can directly write SQL statement. PhpMyAdmin is situated under database section. It makes easy to deal with the database that are defined for your website.
If you know more features of PhpMyAdmin for your Linux web hosting account then cpanel make it easy for you. Many features in cpanel are easy to figure out and many options are used by website developers or cPanel experts.
Simple Steps To use PhpMyAdmin in cPanel
Follow the below steps to properly install PhpMyAdmin:-
- Download the latest stable version of the PhpMyAdmin software
- Extract the archive file on your computer.
- Rename the extracted PhpMyAdmin-4.2.5-english folder to PhpMyAdmin so that your URL will look something like this: http://www.yourdomainname.com/PhpMyAdmin.
- Upload the PhpMyAdmin folder through an FTP Client and place it at the exact location where you would like to access the software.
- Navigate to https://cp.c4.catn.com/ in your web browser and log in with your email address and password.
- You should now be able to access PhpMyAdmin directly at: http://www.yourdomain.com/PhpMyAdmin
Using the steps you’ll able to install PhpMyAdmin in cPanel. It does not allow to create database directly for that you will have to use MySQL database. For more information about PhpMyAdmin please see cPanel’s Documentation.
We Help You
We offer the best cPanel web hosting hosting package for everyone ! Our all web hosting plans are affordable & well supported along the way. We live, sleep and breathe web hosting so that you can focus on your main work.
Relevant Searches : configure PhpMyAdmin in cpanel, install PhpMyAdmin, access PhpMyAdmin for linux hosting
| Tuesday 16th of October 2018 04:31:19 PM
We appreciate your feedback and want to continue to build a better web hosting company that listens to its customers
positively.The only thing that is constant is change.